Eventually, collagen and elastin fibers wear down, and these fibers are what gives your skin structure. Not only that, but if you lack these fibers, your skin may become wrinkly. Tazorac and other topical treatments are used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Tazorac is kind of like vitamin A that is used in products to treat wrinkles, acne and psoriasis.
1. Tazorac Function – 0.5 and .1 percent are the two formulation strengths that Tazorac is available in, and when you apply it to your skin, it will absorb into your pores and then the ingredients will become active. It encourages the production of collagen, which is similar to how retinoid treatments work. In turn, this reduces the appearances of wrinkles and fine lines.
Skin exfoliation is also encouraged with the use of tazorac. This can help with reducing dead skin cells on your face. This may help you achieve a rejuvenated complexion.
2. Applying Tazorac – Usually, you apply it daily and it is typically applied at night. You want to use a gentle cleanser to wash your face and then you’ll want to dry your face. After you do this, massage tazorac into the skin, but only apply a thin application to areas that have wrinkles, and do not use the product on areas where there are open wounds. You want to wait until the product has absorbed into your skin before you moisturize it, as this will reduce the chances of your skin becoming irritated as a result of using tazorac.
3. Tazorac Benefits – it has been shown to be effective in treating fine wrinkles. In fact, it is thought to work just as good as retinoid treatments. Also, skin oiliness, blackheads, psoriasis and blackheads are reduced when using tazorac.
4. Tazorac Side Effects – The good news is there are no serious side effects associated with it, but some people may experience tings such as itching, redness or irritation. This usually happens when you first start the treatment, but if you do experience side effects that do not go away after a few weeks, then speak with your doctor and ask if there are any alternatives you can take. Also, seek medical help if you experience an allergic reaction to the product.
5. Warning – Do not use it if you’re pregnant or plan on becoming pregnant. It may harm the fetus. Also, adverse effects may occur if you are frequently exposed to sunlight. However, you can protect yourself by using sunscreen and clothing that protects you from the sun’s light.
Do you have wrinkles and fine lines? If so, tazorac may be for you. Consider giving it a try today.